Help families thrive by empowering parents with quality education and community resources. We support STEAM.
Create a community where families take an active role in the education and future of their children.
● Partner with schools, volunteers and community service providers to bring educational services and solutions to parents in the community.
● Increase student achievement by encouraging parent involvement in their children education.
● Utilize Joyce Epstein’s Six Keys of Parent Involvement to Support Student Achievement.
● Create awareness by presenting interactive and educational workshops for parents. PEBSAF provides the training, structure and materials to launch innovative parent education programs in schools and communities
We are proud to serve California schools.
For over 13 years, we have educated thousands of parents with our quality parent workshops.
What makes our program different:
1. The quality and flexibility of our curriculum.
Our program has been designed in California
for California families.
2. Our instructors commitment to excellence.
3. The great value we provide the schools.
4. The innovation and creativity of our programs.
5. Our commitment to providing a quality parent education program that is affordable and based on the needs of the parents at the school and the community. With our program the parents receive more relevant information to empower them to truly help their children be successful.
6. Our program is custom-designed to meet your needs and your budget.
7. We never charge per parent. No budget surprises!
We provide parent education programs that are relevant and specific to the school and the district where parents attend our workshops.
Our programs are culturally sensitive and inclusive of all parents.
We provide a welcoming, engaging, positive and family-friendly environment where mothers and fathers in the parent center learn about school initiatives and practical education that have a direct impact on their student academic achievement.
We pride ourselves with commitment to the quality of the programs and services we bring to the community.
Through our quality parent education workshops we build communication bridges between home and school.
Our parent education program was designed in California from the ground up by committed parents, educators and teachers to meet the needs of families in our community.
We work closely with the schools to identify the academic, social and emotional needs of the families in the community.
We listen to the needs of the community and the schools we serve carefully, and then we work hard to meet and exceed those needs!
We are constantly updating and investing in our program to include the new academic initiatives and requirements of the schools we serve.
Our team of highly qualified professionals and educators are dedicated to making our program the best in quality and value!
Our curriculum has been designed to support the Family Involvement Framework. We help schools meet the LCAP parent education requirements.
We do not believe in a cookie cutter approach to parent education. Our program is custom-designed to meet your needs.
Our workshops are taught in Spanish or in English using Andragogy principles.
Our team of instructors/facilitators with over 20 years of experience is dedicated to providing the best quality parent education.
Our team of accredited teachers, college professors, professionals and certified parent instructors go out of their way to provide accurate and quality parent education that makes a difference!
We only hire instructors with a proven track record of success in educating parents in the community.
We hire nice, caring, qualified individuals with a high level of commitment to parent education and serving the community.
Our instructors are highly motivated because they love what they do!
We help you make the most out of your budget because families have academic, emotional and many others educational needs.
We work with you to meet and exceed your needs based on your budget.
Whether you schedule one workshop or a series of workshops, you can always count us to be upfront about pricing.
Parents love our workshops because they learn skills necessary to help their children succeed in the 21st Century.
Parents appreciate our knowledgeable and caring instructors.
Schools administrators appreciate the great value the schools receive from our affordable quality parent workshops.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Certified Parent Educator
Minimum 10 years of teaching experience